Ancient Nutrition Recipes
We know that you’re going to love your Daystar Wellness Package from Ancient Nutrition that will give your system the support it needs to operate healthy and strong just as God intended! If you haven’t already purchased your Wellness Package, you can do so now by clicking HERE!
To help you on your journey to better health, we’re sharing two recipes that can be made with your Ancient Nutrition Chocolate Bone Broth Protein Powder. Give them a try and be sure to let us know what you think!
Chocolate Protein Shake
Diet Type: Gluten-Free, Keto, Paleo
Time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk (substitute reduced fat coconut milk for fewer calories and fat)
- ¼ avocado
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- 1 scoop Bone Broth Protein Chocolate
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- handful of ice cubes
- Place all ingredients in a blender and purée until smooth.
- Add more coconut milk as needed.
No-Bake Coconut Cookies
Diet Type: Gluten-Free, Paleo
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Freezing Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 2½ cups gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 cup unsweetened, flaked coconut
- 3 scoops Bone Broth Protein Chocolate
- 1 tablespoon ground flax (optional)
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup coconut oil
- 1 cup almond butter
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
- pinch of salt
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix the oats and coconut flakes well and set aside.
- In a medium pot over low heat, combine the honey, coconut oil, almond butter, and cocoa, stirring continuously until the mixture is mixed evenly.
- Remove from heat and add in the vanilla extract, stirring until well combined.
- Add in the oats and coconut flakes (and flax if desired), stirring continuously until mixture becomes thick.
- Drop heaping tablespoons of the mixture onto the cookie sheets.
- Place the cookie sheets in the freezer for at least 20 minutes, or until you’re ready to serve.
- Take the cookies out of the freezer and allow them to thaw for 5 minutes before serving. Store any leftover cookies in a sealed container in the freezer.