Q: Can you share with us some key themes or messages that you believe are important in the prophetic forecast for the year 2024? What insights have you received about the upcoming year?
A: Well, first off, I want to say that 2024, like the year 2020, is the beginning of a new era. EVERYTHING changes this year. We’re moving into an unprecedented time and because of that, we’re going to have to know how to hear the voice of the Lord in a brand new way. Just like Malchus in the garden. Peter cut his ear off, but King Jesus healed him and gave him a new ear to hear!
Q: The year 2024 holds numerical significance. What do the numbers 2024 symbolize or represent, and how might this influence the events and spiritual climate of the year?
A: There are 24 priests in 1 Chronicles 24. There are 24 elders mentioned in the book of Revelation. The world is 24,000 miles around and there are 24 hours in a day. The number 24 has to do with the priesthood and intercession. It’s all about the encircling & protecting power of God, when God Almighty shows up and makes manifest His perfect government. (12 x 2) Therefore 2024 is a year about the throne of King Jesus himself. It about understanding that Christ is seated and where our place is in that.
Priests are the stewards of Kingdom things. The 24th time Joseph appears in Scripture, he is made steward over all of Potiphar’s house:
Genesis 39:6 – Thus he left all that he had in Joseph’s hand, and he did not know what he had except for the bread which he ate.
In Matthew 24:47, Jesus says about a good steward, “Truly I say to you, that he will put him in charge of all his possessions.”
All throughout the book of Revelation we see the 24 elders praying, praising, worshipping and casting their crowns at the feet of Jesus.
They are encircled around the throne of God, interceding and praising Him because they see His perfect government made manifest continuously.
Lastly, we can take a look at Psalm 24 and see that the number 24 is also associated with doors and gates. 2024 is the year of the open door! But, it’s also the year of the midnight hour. Psalm 24 is talking to us about the rapture of the Church – “who may ascend the mountain of the Lord?” Then that’s followed by the return of King Jesus, “lift up, you everlasting doors! And the King of glory shall come in.”
Well, what do we know about the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ? That it takes place at the midnight hour.
Matthew 25:6 – And at midnight a cry was heard: ‘Behold, the bridegroom is coming; go out to meet him!’
Mark 13:35 – Watch, therefore, for you do not know when the master of the house is coming–in the evening, at midnight, at the crowing of the rooster, or in the morning.
Q: Looking specifically at the global landscape, what major shifts or changes do you foresee in 2024? Are there particular regions or nations that will play a significant role in these developments?
A: I think that Israel will be significant this year. Let me jump into the Hebrew calendar of 5784. Just weeks after the Jewish calendar moved from 5783 to 5784 at Rosh Hashanah in September, Israel suffered a horrible attack on October 7th. Let me show you what the 5,784th verse in the Bible is:
Deuteronomy 32:25 (NIV) – In the street the sword will make them childless; in their homes terror will reign. The young men and young women will perish, the infants and those with gray hair.
That is a perfect description of what happened in the nation of Israel at the hands of Hamas on October 7.
There are 1948 years from Adam to Abraham. There are 1948 from Jesus to the rebirth of the nation of Israel. Abraham was 75 years old when God called him into the promise land. And this year is the 75th year of the rebirth of the nation of Israel. This year jews are waking up in every nation of the Earth and saying I’m not safe in my nation anymore and they are headed to the promise land just like Abraham did in his 75th year.
Following that, on October 14th, the United States had the Ring of Fire solar eclipse. A solar eclipse is a word spoken to the gentile nations of the world. It is no coincidence that the enemies that surrounded Israel began to be called a ‘ring of fire’ as well. Rings are an “encircling” just like what the number 24 is associated with, and they have to do with covenant.
Take a look at what God Almighty says concerning Israel and a ring of fire: Zechariah 2:5 – For I,’ says the Lord, ‘will be a wall of fire all around her, and I will be the glory in her midst.’
So this is a year to be sure that the things we are in covenant with, are the same things that the Lord is in covenant with. God Almighty is in covenant with the nation of Israel. It’s the fear of the Lord! Loving what God loves, and hating what He hates.
Q: Can you provide insight into how individuals and communities can spiritually prepare for the challenges and opportunities that may arise in 2024 based on your prophetic insights?
- Be a person of prayer and intercession – 24 Elders, 24 Priests
- Be a good and wise steward of the things the Lord has entrusted you with – Matthew 24:47 & Genesis 39:6
- Depend on the deliverance and encircling protection of God Almighty. And watch for His deliverance and acts in the midnight hour: At midnight I will rise to give thanks unto thee because of thy righteous judgments. – Psalm 119:62; Matthew 25:6 & Mark 13:35
- Steward the covenants you enter into and be sure they line up with the covenants of God – ring of fire eclipse & Zechariah 2:5
- Have a new ear to hear the voice of the Lord this year – Malchus
Q: In your prophetic forecast, do you see any specific breakthroughs or advancements in technology, science, or medicine that will have a positive impact on humanity in the year 2024?
A: I think that AI and transhumanism are going to make further leaps and bounds this year and I want to encourage everyone, do not be deceived! The whole trans-agenda is a prime example. And let me say this, transgender + transhumanism = Transgression.
The demonic goal behind these agendas is to get us to become so trans that we’re unredeemable. I believe that’s why those who receive the mark in the book of Revelation can no longer be redeemed. They’ve bent their knee to some sort of dna-technological trans thing where they are no longer sons of Adam, in line and part of the creation of the antichrist himself. The world is ramping us to revelation this year.
Q: How do you interpret the biblical or spiritual significance of the year 2024, and are there any scriptural references that guide your understanding of this period?
- The 2,024th scripture in the Bible is Exodus 18:24 – So Moses heeded the voice of his father-in-law and did all that he had said.
– We have to heed the voice of the Father, and operate according to His righteousness
- Leviticus 20:24 – But I have promised you, ‘You will possess their land because I will give it to you as your possession—a land flowing with milk and honey.’ I am the LORD your God, who has set you apart from all other people.
– Depend on the Covenant that we have with God Almighty, and trust Him instead of the systems of this world.
- Proverbs 20:24 – A man’s steps are of the LORD; How then can a man understand his own way?
– Trust the Lord to direct your steps this year. We walk by faith, not by sight. Faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. Know His voice and obey!
- Job 20:24 – When they try to escape an iron weapon, a bronze-tipped arrow will pierce them.
– If not the first sign, then the second sign (Exodus 4:8)! Pay attention to what the Lord is doing and speaking by the way of judgment. Get with the program the first time around, so that you don’t have to endure the second. HEED HIS VOICE!
- Exodus 20:24 – You are to make for Me an altar of earth, and sacrifice on it your burnt offerings and peace offerings, your sheep and goats and cattle. In every place where I cause My name to be remembered, I will come to you and bless you.
– Remember, we are priests before the Lord. Honor Him and remember Him and He will bless us!
This is a year of sound counsel and the counsel of wisdom. The Lord is calling His people to sit at the seat of true wisdom and come out of the spirit that resides in our current media. This is a big part of loving the truth and not being deceived.
Q: Are there specific prayers that you recommend for believers to engage in as they navigate the year 2024 based on your prophetic insights?
- Numbers 20:24 – “Aaron shall be gathered to his people, for he shall not enter the land which I have given to the children of Israel, because you rebelled against My word at the water of Meribah.”
Acts 20:24 – But none of these things move me; nor do I count my life dear to myself, so that I may finish my race with joy, and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God.
– PRAY THAT WE REMAIN LOYAL TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AND FINISH WELL THIS YEAR.
- 2 Chronicles 20:24 – The men from Judah arrived at the lookout point in the desert. They looked for the enemy’s large army, but all they saw were dead bodies lying on the ground. There were no survivors.
– PRAY THAT WE REMAIN WATCHFUL (prayer) AGAINST OUR ENEMIES AND ARE NOT CAUGHT OFF GUARD (Israel on October 7th) The term be watchful is found exactly 24 times in the bible.
- Ezekiel 20:24 – because they had not executed My judgments, but had despised My statutes, profaned My Sabbaths, and their eyes were fixed on their fathers’
– PRAY THAT WE AVOID FALSE JUDGMENTS AND UNRIGHTEOUSNESS. FIX OUR EYES ON JESUS AND HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS INSTEAD OF THE TEMPORARY PLEASURES OF THE WORLD.
- 2,024th Scripture: Exodus 18:24 – So Moses heeded the voice of his father-in-law and did all that he had said.
– PRAY THAT WE HAVE AN EAR TO HEAR IN ORDER TO HEED THE VOICE OF OUR FATHER AND OPERATE ACCORDING TO HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS.
Q: Given the current state of the world, how do you see the Church’s role in shaping the events of 2024? What responsibilities and opportunities do you believe the Church has in the coming year?
A: I believe that the Church should always be a physical demonstration of the goodness of God in the land of the living. This year especially, we should be contending for the Godly covenants that both the nation of Israel and our nation, the United States, were founded on.
We need to be loyal to the heart of King Jesus and seeing His righteousness made manifest.
We need to hear the voice of the Lord, and line up our mouths with what He is saying. We’re still in the decade of the Pey ( 80 – Pey: mouth, speaking, prophecy) so declaring what the Father is saying is paramount!
We have to stand for Children and that means rescuing kids out of sexual trafficking. Church a strong voice against pornography. Christians need to run for school boards, national and political boards. If the church doesn’t stand up for Gods people and God’s kingdom there is nobody else coming. We can no longer wait on the side lines waiting for people to show up. Feeding people, sheltering people, standing for people are the roads of Jesus.
Q: Are there any warnings or cautions you would like to share with believers regarding potential challenges or pitfalls they may face in 2024?
- Don’t get caught up in the woke mob!
- Do not partner with an agenda against Israel – it is in covenant with God Almighty, just like we are, and the United States!
- Do not put your head in the lap of media-Delilah!
- Be resolute to determine your courage and bravery or be on the losing side. Weak kneed and limp wristed leadership is being replaced.
Q: What role does faith play in navigating the uncertainties of the year 2024? How can individuals strengthen their faith to face whatever may come?
- Proverbs 20:24 – A man’s steps are of the LORD; How then can a man understand his own way?
– We walk by faith, not by sight. Faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. Know the voice of the Father and put action behind your faith, obey!
Being led by the spirit and walking by the spirit is everything.
Q: Are there any specific dates or seasons within the year 2024 that stand out in your prophetic vision, and if so, can you provide insights into their significance?
A: There will be another Great American Eclipse, April 8th, 2024, which is Passover!
When we look at the numbers of the date, April (4), Eighth (8) we have to take a look at Exodus 4:8 – “Then it will be, if they do not believe you, nor heed the message of the first sign, that they may believe the message of the latter sign.”
GOES OVER 15 STATES
Enters Texas at Eagle Pass and Uvalde
EAGLE PASS (WORD ON THE RAPTURE OF THE CHURCH?)
And they answered and said to Him, “Where, Lord?” So He said to them, “Wherever the body is, there the eagles will be gathered together.”
Uvalde – Honey I’m not saying the rapture happens this year, but I am saying that God is demanding that the Church begins to look up for the coming of the Lord at a whole new level.
X is the Hebrew letter Tev meaning “a sign”
X is Greek for Christos or Christ
THE PASSOVER ECLIPSE OF 2024 PUTS AN “X” OVER TEXAS AT KERRVILLE: HOME OF THE COMING KING PRAYER GARDEN AND FAMED “EMPTY CROSS”
PASSOVER ECLIPSE OF 2024 ALSO PUTS “X” OVER AMERICA IN “LITTLE EGYPT” AREA OF TENNESSEE AT SALEM ROAD. (END OF 7 YEARS OF PLENTY?) Remember, 7 years ago, the shadow went over seven cities called Salem.
SALEM: PEACE; MELCHIZEDEK WAS PROPHET, PRIEST & KING OF SALEM (THE NUMBER 24 – PRIESTS, PRAYER, ENCIRLCLING)
IS OUR HIGH PRIEST IN THE ORDER OF MELCHIZEDEK COMING AGAIN IN THIS TIMEFRAME?
SIGN OF JONAH THE PROPHET – Repent! Judgment is at hand!
Q: Looking beyond the year 2024, do you see any continuing trends or shifts that will shape the years to come?
A: Everything changes this year. So I think moving forward, we’re going to be in unprecedented times. I don’t know that we’ll be able to depend on the things we used to be able to depend on. However, I do know this, Jesus Christ is resurrected from the dead. He has overcome the world and given all power over to us to tread on serpents and scorpions. The Father is a good Father, and He never abandons His people.
We can trust His heart, even when we can’t see His hand. But know this friends, the arm of the Lord is not shortened and He will preserve and protect us by the power of His outstretched arm!