Dealer Media Group
About Joe Courrege
Joe Courrege was a National Football League Players Association contract advisor for over 25 years. While successfully representing 100’s of NFL players and negotiating the largest defensive player contract in the NFL, Joe moved into the car business purchasing his first dealership in the 70’s. This direct knowledge of the car industry gave Joe the blueprint to his successful formula. Now Joe is President of Car TV Network and has spent the last three decades developing his systematic program generating high gross profits for auto dealerships.
Joe works with dealerships to achieve this same success proven in any market condition. His face is recognized by tens of thousands of people with a very receptive appeal to the audience. Joe’s strong charisma is one of the many attributes that brings customers to your business!
• Over One-Half Billion Dollars Negotiated in NFL Contracts
• Represented 11 Players Drafted in the First Round
• Highest Paid Players
• Highest Paid Plan B Free Agent Contract in NFL History
• Highest Paid Defensive Player in NFL History
• Highest 2nd Round Contract
• Highest Starting Salaries on Several Teams
• Contract and Income Structured to Pay Until Death
• Joe Courrege Personally Represented these Players
Joe’s experience includes the negotiation of more than 500 NFL contracts. His clients have been among the highest paid players in the NFL and the highest paid players on their respective teams. Joe has even negotiated contract and income structures that provide income to NFL players for the rest of their lives (until death).